Friday, May 27, 2011

iPhone, iPod

I just noticed. I can loop music on my iPod but can't seem to do it on iphone4. Is this true or am I missing something?



Apple iPhone iPodApple iPhone

When you play something on your iPhone, tap the screen so the bar that shows the length and current position is showing. The small icon on the left side is the loop function. Tap on it to cycle between looping the current song, or the entire playlist, or to turn it off again. The shuffle button is on the other side.

-----

That worked. I figured I was missing something.

-----

I rarely even want to "shuffle" -- and most of my ipod-playing is audiobook or podcast -- but I looked at this. Apparently it's only on "music" playlists -- in an audiobook the icon on the right is a "speed button" for 1/2x 1x or 2x.

I do make extensive use of the 30-second-rewind button below the middle of the position-bar.

No comments: