Sunday, March 8, 2009

iphone tv

tv on iphone

I've tried all the supposed tv apps, they are all disappointing. I worked for Sprint for a while, they have tv on thier phones, but it's disappointing, it reminded me of tv before cable, with a bad signal. I bought Cusoft DVD to Ipod software and I get dvd's of shows to tranfer to my Ipod, before you know it, you'll accumulate more shows than you can watch in a year.

iPhone TV
iPhone girl AP TV
I had Verizon's V-Cast for several months (I got it for the $15 unlimited data loop-hole opposed to a $50 data plan) before I got an iPhone and while not perfect, it's full length TV Show selection worked pretty well. I think if AT&T does improve it's network throughout the next year as they state they are going to they can start supporting high quality video, but it will never compare to having the media right on the device with no need to buffer.

No comments: